Saturday, March 7, 2009

Burger Love


I have a new love and just can't get enough. It's Blanc Burgers....oh these plump, juicy, multi-optioned mounds of succulent beef accompanied by a choice of shopping carts full of truffle fries or the healthier option (chuckle) sweet potato fries, send me over the edge. All diet promises fly out the window every time I enter this unpretentious eatery. The subtle aroma grabs ahold of me as I enter, fingers crossed hoping for just one empty table. When I leave, I am assessing how soon would be too soon to return. Yes, it IS just that addictive.

I've had the Inside Our burger twice in one week. Its just not like me to be that repetitive, and not like me to jump on just any band wagon that rolls into the bubble, but this is one addictive love affair I'll not soon get over--and I confess, I don't want to. Cholesterol be damned, I'm hooked.

1 comment:

  1. The Inside Out Burger is like legal crack. Wash it down with a blueberry soda...fuggettaboutit!!!! I'm getting the one with the fried egg next time.

    ReplyDelete